NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Tweets for Totes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least fifteen (15) years old at the time of entry. Employees of eBags, Inc. and its parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: eBags, Inc., 5500 Greenwood Plaza Blvd. Suite 160, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on Monday October 19, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on January 25, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). For purposes of this Promotion, a week is defined as starting on a Monday and ending the following Sunday (each a “Week”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to http://blog.ebags.com/giveaways/tweets-for-totes/ to receive details for the given week. In order to be eligible. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
Limit: Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Contest: Administrator is a collection of judges whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator will select the potential Contest winners, from all eligible entries received each week on or around the following Thursday at the end of the Week. Non-winning entries will not carry over into subsequent Weeks.
6. All potential WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the CONTEST SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, AND the potential CONTEST winner has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play and is void and will not be honored.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Contest winners will be notified by email. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by contest among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded.
Contest Prizes: 28 Assorted Handbags; 2 each week. Odds of winning a Contest Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received each Week during the Promotion Period.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $2000.00.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, eBags, INC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Colorado State Court located in Denver County, Colorado; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than March 1, 2010. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: “W – Tweets for Totes, Winner List Request,” to email@example.com.
16. Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Sponsor’s mailing list call 1-800-820-6126 and your name will be removed within 60 days of the request.
Tweets for Totes Contest
1. ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 18 AND OLDER. Promotion ends 3/31/09. For Rules, and complete details, visit http://blog.ebags.com/giveaways/current-giveaway-rules/ Sponsor eBags, Inc..
2. ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 18 YEARS AND OLDER. Promotion ends 3/31/09. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit http://blog.ebags.com/giveaways/current-giveaway-rules/ Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Sponsor’s mailing list call 1-800-820-6126 and your name will be removed within 60 days of the request. Sponsor: eBags, Inc., 6060 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
3. Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 3/31/09. To play and for Official Rules, visit http://blog.ebags.com/giveaways/current-giveaway-rules/
4. Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years and older. Ends 3/31/09. To play and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions visit http://blog.ebags.com/giveaways/current-giveaway-rules/. Void where prohibited.