Graphic prints in black and white are huge for spring, and just because you run with the mom squad doesn’t mean your diaper bag can’t rep this trend. A black and white striped bag acts as a neutral, so it matches everything that basic black would, with lots more style. It pairs perfectly with spring florals for a play on mixed patterns, or provides a hip contrast to soft pastels. The structured hobo shape dresses up along side a spring frock, yet fits right in at the park. This Kate Spade Nylon Stripe Denise Hobo Baby Bag is a perfect everyday accessory, filled with on-trend necessities for mom and baby.
Clockwise from Top Left…
(1) Lollacup Innovative Straw Sippy Cup
A sippy for the mom who isn’t into the cartoons taking over, with a leak proof lid to keep the bag clean. The Little Black Dress of kid’s travel cups.
(2) Baby Creases Bandana Bib
Doubles as a hip scarf, and saves the little’s shirts from stains and catches crumbs.
(3) Bloch Baby Shoe
The cap toe trend on some mini ballet flats, recall a classic Chanel look for a little lady. Bonus: shoes “just like Mom’s” are even better than dress-up.
(4) Jellycat Bashful Zebra
A black and white friend from a favorite brand, when your kiddo needs a cuddle away from home.
(5) BUILT Sandwich Bag
Keep sticky snacks like raisins and half-eaten LARA bars from messing up your bag’s lining, or pack a snack for two to nibble after mom & baby yoga.
(6) Lamaze Panda Rattle
A bamboo munching buddy, in a chic and mysterious black masque, entertains your tot until you cross that last item of the to-do list.
(7) Crochet baby blanket
A handmade blanket is a treasured thing. If you don’t have an aunt who is handy with the knitting needles, you can always turn to Etsy. This black and white zig-zag is the perfect marriage of grandma’s afghan and modern chevron.
(8) Milly tech accessory
Protect your phone from sticky fingers and accidental oopsies in a mod circle print. A little retro, a little graphic, express your personality, and avoid grabbing one of the million other iPhones at your play date.
(9) SugarBooger by O.R.E. Vintage Alphabet Travel Set
A travel kids silverware set allows for an impromptu stop into that bistro with your favorite pint-sized lunch date. The letters help learn ABC’s with a cute little vintage flair.
(10) Kate Spade New York Favorite Things iPad Folio
As if an iPad could be any more appealing to kids, this Kate Spade cover flaunts silhouettes of favorite girly themes. Sunglasses, heels, la Tour Eiffel… what mom loves, so does little miss.
(11) My Animals Board Book
Black and white animal shapes entertain even little eyes, while mom’s animal noise impressions amuse the toddler set.
(12) Nature Baby® for J.Crew knotted beanie
You never know when it will turn chilly, and a striped knotted beanie keeps little heads warm and lends outfits an edge. The stripes subtly match mom’s diaper bag, and neutral black and white coordinate with any outfit.
Janine Gelsinger blogs about mom and tot style as the Editor of COUTUREcolorado Baby. When not writing, shopping, researching, or producing photo shoots, Janine can be found putting together puzzles and singing silly songs with her daughter Vivienne Grey. But you won’t catch her wearing yoga pants. You can read more about her favorite trends on the blog, see her stylish toddler’s outfits of the day on Instagram, and get a peek into the nurseries and closets of chic Colorado moms on Facebook.
If you find yourself planning a late winter or spring trip, here are 7 carry-on travel essentials to help in the packing department. The key to traveling like a pro is to only carry what’s necessary, and to carry them in an organized way, leaving more room in your bag to carry your favorite magazines, snacks, and last minute airport shopping finds.
1) Oversized Scarves- A great oversized scarf will complete your outfit and double as a small blanket or pillow during your in-flight slumber. This double duty item beats using those questionable polyester airplane blankets any day.
Our Pick: Kinross Cashmere Oversize Featherweight Wrap
2) Noise Cancelling Headphones- Block out cabin noise with a pair of quality noise cancelling headphones. You no longer have to crank up the volume to overcome background noise and enjoy your audio experience uninterrupted.
Our Pick: Able Planet Extreme Foldable Active Noise Canceling Headphones
3) 2-in-1 Electronic Cases- Choose an iPad and tablet case with extra pockets so you can store your essential credit cards, ID, passport and travel documents all in one convenient place. You’ll save yourself the trouble of having to rummage through your bag while waiting in those long airport lines.
Our Pick: rooCASE Executive Portfolio Leather Case for iPad Generations 2, 3 & 4
4) Small Packing Cubes- Packing cubes are a great way to keep your miscellaneous items organized within your bag and easier to find. Keep your electronic cords in one cube and important toiletry items in another.
Our Pick: eBags Small Packing Cubes - 3pc Set
5) Hydrating Products- Make sure to pack yourself a travel sized bottle of your favorite moisturizer, lip balm, and eye drops. The circulating air while flying can really leave your skin and eyes feeling dry, so make sure to pack these must-haves and you’re sure to beat that jetlag look.
6) Portable Battery Chargers- Constant use of your electronic items while traveling can easily drain your battery levels fast. Conveniently sized portable battery chargers are a simple solution item to have on hand for those that are tech savvy.
Our Pick: myCharge Peak 6000
7) All-Purpose Emergency Kit- Put together a kit of essential travel sized health items for last minute convenience. An unexpected splitting headache is the last thing you would want to sit through while traveling so pack small packets of pain relievers along with allergy medicine, motion sickness medicine, tissues, band aids, moist towelettes, Airborne or Emergen-C packets, etc.
Our Pick: Minimus Dorm Medicine Chest
Find the perfect gift this Valentine’s Day! Whether it’s for your wife, girlfriend, mother, daughter, or even best friend, our shopping guide has something for everyone.
1. Show her how timeless she is with the sleek and stylish MICHAEL Michael Kors Rocktop Watch in rose gold – a perfect color for Valentine’s Day!
2. Everyone loves a new wallet! The MICHAEL Michael Kors Bedford ZA Continental Wallet is no exception. Combining sophistication with a pop of color, this fashion-forward wallet is sure to make her smile!
3. Give her a handbag that is just as special as she is! The new kate spade new york Waverly Street Blaine Satchel is a beautiful handbag to transition into spring with.
4. Designer collaboration and limited edition Anna Sui for Tumi Just in Case Shopper is a must have for everyone this Valentine’s Day. This lightweight and versatile shopper can be used anywhere from shopping to traveling or even as a work or school tote. She’ll be in style just in time for the spring season!
5. This simple and elegant Pearls of Love necklace from Dogeared Jewelry is something she will cherish – a reminder that she is incredibly loved. BTW, all 30% off right now!
6. A cosmetic case is a fun gift giving idea like the Call to Action Gia from kate spade new york . Fill it with cosmetics like nail polish and lip gloss or her favorite things for an added surprise!
7. Whether you are planning on getting her an iPad or a new case for the one she already has, keep it safe and secure with the rooCASE 3-in-1 Kit iPad case . With its adjustable stand for different viewing angles, magnetic snap closure, and credit card and ID slots, she is sure to love it!
8. Planning on whisking your sweetie on a weekend getaway? The eBags EXO Hardside Carry-On is an exciting way to let her know. Leave a clue inside to keep her guessing where!
9. Her phone case will never be the same with Speck’s iPhone 5 Smartflex Card Case. A conveniently built-in credit card and bill holder will make being on the go much easier for this lucky lady!
So you got yourself an iPad and now you need a bag to carry it in and protect it from occasional scrapes and bumps. You don’t want a boring black or gray bag as if you’re carrying your laptop for work, a bulky tote with no pockets, or a cutesy sleeve with kittens and flowers on it. You want something stylish to match your flair for fashion. What do you do?
You get yourself a handbag with an iPad and Tablet pocket.
These are handbags that are big enough for an iPad and sometimes even have additional organization for daily essentials and a few accessories. And the best part is, they are available from top fashion labels and designers which means they are perfectly on-trend and ready to complement your perfect outfit.
At eBags, we’ve created an easy way to find bags that fit your iPad or Tablet whether you’re looking at handbags, backpacks, messenger bags, or totes. Simply look for the feature called “iPad & Tablet Pocket”. From slim clutches with sleek style to shoulder bags with pockets galore, you’re sure to find something you’ll love.
The fact that your gadgets are functional doesn’t mean they can’t also be fashionable!
Rafe New York Tina Mixed Media Tech Clutch
kate spade new york iPad Glitter Sleeve
MICHAEL Michael Kors Electronics iPad Stand
Cole Haan Minetta Boxed Tablet Zip Around
Juicy Couture Pyramid Stud Ipad Case
Nanette Lepore Handbags iPad Fold Over Case
Milly Harper Haircalf iPad Case
Vince Camuto Katie Tablet Envelope Case 2-Tone Combo
When you need a professional-looking bag to complete your business outfit, a briefcase or laptop tote might seem like the perfect solution. However, sometimes a business case just won’t do. It might be too bulky or carry far more than you need for your particular business situation or event. In these cases, consider a work handbag. Work handbags offer office-chic style but hold just the essentials.
Work Clutch: Clutches are ideal for dinner and happy hour - times when you don’t need to carry much beyond your ID, money, keys, phone, and some makeup essentials. For dinner, add some charm to a traditional dress with a snakeskin envelope clutch or jewel-tone handheld bag with some bling. For happy hour, consider something bright and flirty like a clutch with neon details. In both cases, the clutch serves as a surprising accessory that shows off your creative and fun side without going overboard.
Work Satchel: Satchels complement business looks well because of their structured style. They say organized, sharp, and assertive which is perfect for meetings, travel, and especially job interviews. Many satchels have interior pockets and other organization features that make them the perfect bags for holding business essentials like pens, small notebooks, and business cards and keeping them handy.
Tech Handbag: Tech handbags are the latest innovation in the fashion accessory world. Designed with sleeves to fit your iPad or tablet, these bags are great for meetings and presentations where you want something that is not only functional, but fashionable. A sparkly Nine West iPad shopper or a sleek Cole Haan tablet tote make great head-turning accents when paired with a classic business suit.
Regardless if you’re a business professional, a college student, or simply a technophile, if you’ve got an iPad, you need to protect it - especially while on the go. There are a myriad of iPad cases on the market today from backpacks to sleeves so it can be difficult to sift through these to find the really cool and unique bags. Afterall, you don’t want to settle for a boring black or gray bag when what you really want it something that expresses your style and fits your lifestyle. So today we’re here to help. We’ve gone through our selection of hundreds of iPad cases and pulled out our favorites to help you get started finding your perfect match.
||Urban Junket Jen Battery Powered iPad Crossbody Bag: Unlike your typical iPad bag, the Urban Junket Jen bag will not only hold your iPad, but will recharge it thanks to a built-in battery pack. The pack is compatible with any USB or Micro USB powered device and comes with a cord to plug it into the wall. The bag also comes with a removable zippered gear bag perfect for cord storage and all hardware is CA Prop 65 compliant (no lead, nickel, or cadmium).
||Luardi Wooden case for iPad 2: You’ll find many iPad cases available in leather, canvas, plastic, and synthetic materials like neoprene and PVC. But this case from Luardi is made from a less common material in the bag world - wood. That’s right! Available in a variety of finishes, this genuine wooden cover adds an elegant touch to your device while protecting it from dirt, dust, and scratches. The case has a slim, snug fit that wraps around your iPad 2 with a smooth back panel and the cover is comprised of wooden slats that fold back to give you access to the screen. A screen protector is included.
||Nine West Handbags Flash Lite iPad Sleeve: Think you have a sparkling personality? Why not complement that with an iPad case that truly brings the bling. This sequin-covered case from Nine West is perfect for the woman who loves to turn heads but wants padded protection for her iPad or tablet. A logo plate on the exterior lets everyone know this is no ordinary shiny case, but a fashion piece for the truly fashion-forward woman.
||Targus Versavu Keyboard & Case for iPad 2 and New iPad: Ever wish you could take your iPad and a keyboard with you in one easy-to-carry case? Well, now you can with the Targus Versavu Keyboard & Case. Designed to be compatible with both the iPad 2 and the New iPad (iPad 3), this case includes a wireless Bluetooth keyboard for easy typing when you want to stand your iPad up. The case also features patent-pending 360° technology that allows the iPad to rotate inside the case in both portrait and landscape modes.
||Gumdrop Military Edition - Drop Series iPad 2 Case: For the ultimate in durable protection, look no further than the Gumdrop Military Edition Drop Series case. Made from tough TPU rubber surrounding a polycarbonate shell, this case offers as much multi-layered protection as possible for your iPad 2 without sacrificing functionality. Snap on the polycarbonate screen protector and your device is ready to handle the occasional bumps and scrapes that come with everyday transport and use.
||Kaboo The Roxie: It’s a work tote. It’s an iPad bag. It’s both! Kaboo is the latest innovative brand to bring fashion to the iPad bag world. Bags like The Roxie offer protection for your iPad and other devices plus room for additional essentials - all with sleek and sophisticated style. The Roxie features the Tech Pouch™ which is a sleeve with a sling shock absorber and elastic expanding sides that allow your device to be securely and comfortably protected. Beautiful silver-tone hardware and a surprise zigzag interior pattern complete this iPad bag’s fashionable look.
||rooCASE SportsFan Series Case with Stylus for The new iPad 3 / iPad 2: Who else is excited that preseason football is here and regular season is around the corner? With this iPad case from Roocase you can celebrate your love for the sport year-round. The cover offers the look and feel of a real football but is lightweight, only adding 9.1 oz., and folds in 9 ways into landscape and portrait modes. The included stylus is made from lightweight aluminum.
Did we miss your favorite iPad case? Comment on this post and let us know.
There are tablet cases and then there are Kaboo tablet bags. The difference? Style.
Unlike the numerous conservative iPad and tablet shoulder bags and sleeves, Kaboo bags are designer tech accessories that look more like handbags than electronics cases. But don’t let the style fool you into thinking these bags aren’t feature-rich. In fact, each style includes an innovative pouch that is reinforced with an impact resistant core between two layers of foam padding. That means you can rest assured that your netbook, iPad, Nook, Kindle, or other tablet is well-protected while you look great.
Kaboo also offers a beautiful splash of color in a sea of blacks, browns, and grays. The Kaboo Tina, for example, is available in a bright mustard yellow perfect for adding that pop of color to your wardrobe. Similarly, you’ll love the cool turquoise shade of the Kaboo Olivia satchel which makes a great everyday handbag.
As an added bonus for a limited time, the first 50 Kaboo customers will receive a Free set of Rosewood Accent High Fidelity Earbuds with their purchase (a $50 value). Hurry! Supplies are limited. See eBags.com for the Kaboo free gift details or to shop Kaboo bags today!
Apple fans - today is the day! The day to pick up the New iPad (or iPad 3 as some may call it). Technophiles are lined up at Apple stores and Best Buys across the country waiting to get their hands on this new device. If you were one of them, now that you have your New iPad, you’ll need a case to protect it. Afterall, you don’t want to see your investment ruined by scratches, scrapes, and bumps.
At eBags, we’re happy to announce that we have created a whole category of cases for the New iPad. The category includes cases specifically designed for the iPad 3 like the STM Bags Grip for iPad 3rd Generation and the STM Bags Skinny 3 for iPad 3rd Generation. The STM Bags Skinny 3 features an auto on-off front covers that wakes up the iPad and puts it to sleep. You’ll love the hard shell back with soft lining for enhanced protection and the foldable front cover for both typing and viewing modes. The STM Bags Grip is similar to the Skinny 3 in that it has the auto on-off front cover, hardshell back, and soft micro-suede lining. The Grip also has an integrated kickstand with two settings for typing and viewing.
You’ll also find many other cases in our iPad 3 cases category that are designed to hold many iPads but will fit the dimensions of the New iPad. Check out our favorites below.
We’ve posted about fashionable iPad cases before, but we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to showcase some of our new iPad cases that will protect your iPad in style.
||It’s an iPad case. It’s a purse. It’s both. The ECO STYLE Bordeaux iPad Case has an embossed quilting pattern on the faux-leather exterior, a beautiful chain strap (chain straps are trendy for spring), and internal organization for cards, a pen or stylus, and, of course, your iPad.
||Bling up your iPad with the Urban Expressions Sequins Tablet Case. Available in 6 colors all covered in sequins, this iPad case is perfect for both 1st and 2nd generation iPads. It’s also a great eco-friendly case because it’s made from vegan leather.
||Combine your love for Vespa with the protection of a case with the Vespa Scooter iPad Sleeve. It features cool Vespa art on the exterior, Vespa zipper pulls, and a raised rubber logo.
||The same sophisticated style that plaid lends to handbags is now available in an iPad case. The Jill-E E-GO Tablet Messenger bag is perfect for carrying your iPad from place to place. It also can hold many combinations of daily essentials including compact camera, notebook, water bottle, umbrella, flip-flops, snacks, wallet, keys, makeup, and more.
||Are you a Vera Bradley fan? Now you enjoy the latest prints in an iPad case with the Vera Bradley Tablet Sleeve. This particular style is in Ellie Blue, a blue and gold design inspired by exotic destinations. The inside features a pocket with name card.